Transitional Housing in Oklahoma
Call 800-661-1690 Toll Free. Privacy Guaranteed. No Commitment.Call 24 / 7 To Find Help Near You Who Answers?
The greatest support for recovery comes for like-minded individuals who also have been through addiction struggles of their own. For many this support is found in transitional housing programs which provide a sense of community for those who are trying to find their way past addiction and into a life of sobriety. Oklahoma transitional housing programs aim at providing essential support and housing to the men and women in recovery who require further assistance before they live fully independent.
Transitional housing programs provide many of the same services that you find in a residential treatment facility, but the limitations are more flexible allowing residents to regain self-sufficiency and control of their lives. You can expect the following potential benefits from Oklahoma transitional housing programs:
- Assistance in finding and securing gainful employment.
- Assistance in finding affordable, permanent housing.
- A clean and sober living environment.
- A sense of community in which other residents of the home are also working toward sobriety.
- Accountability through random drug or alcohol screenings.
Transitional Housing Rules
In Oklahoma, transitional housing programs offer safe, sober living environments to those in need but not without limitations. These programs require residents to adhere to the home rules in order to maintain the safe environment and to aid in the prevention of relapse. Some of the rules that are commonly found in a sober facility include:
- Regular drug or alcohol screenings.
- Regular involvement in treatment as recommended.
- Regular involvement in group meets or support groups.
- Limitations on visitors or visiting hours.
- Adherence to recommended prescription medication regimens as outlined by a doctor.
If you or someone you care about needs help finding a sober house following treatment, call our helpline toll-free. Oklahoma transitional housing provides a stepping stone for recovery that allows you to continue to work towards the common goal of clean, sober living.Submit a new center or provide corrections to an existing one ›